Don’t miss the opportunity to join your fellow WI Cancer Council members for an all-day event on “Igniting Action in Cancer Control”. Registration for the 2017 WI Cancer Council Annual Meeting on May 11th is now open. Current and prospective members will come together to gain momentum and inspire action in their own organizations, regions and with each other to reduce the burden of cancer. Frances Butterfoss, PhD, from CoalitionsWork, will provide the keynote address, helping participants identify the unique role they fulfill in cancer control and how together, as the WI Cancer Council, we are stronger in the fight against cancer.
Additional sessions will provide participants with information and resources to take action by:
- Examining emerging cancer prevention topics, including HPV vaccine, alcohol and e-cigarettes
- Identifying opportunities and examples for cancer facilities, health systems and local public health to enhance existing cancer control activities
- Learning how to participate in or replicate regional, statewide and national cancer control initiatives
Click here to access the 2017 WI Cancer Council Annual Meeting Flyer for more details. Register Today
- Click here to register. Space is limited and registration closes April 28, 2017.
- Registration for WI Cancer Council members is free and $50 for non-members. To join the WI Cancer Council at no cost, click here.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Opportunities The WI Cancer Council is now soliciting exhibitors and sponsors for the 2017 Annual Meeting. We have a wide range of sponsorship levels and benefits, ranging from $100 to $2,000. To view our exhibit and sponsor packages click here.