The WI Cancer Council is a coalition of organizations dedicated to reducing the burden of cancer for everyone in Wisconsin.
WI Cancer Council members enjoy:
- Our monthly newsletter, ENGAGE, full of news and resources
- Our quarterly Policy Roundup, to help you stay informed of cancer-related policy issues
- Email alerts when we release new infographics, issue briefs, and other resources
- Invitations to Cancer Council events – at no charge
- Access to our members-only Networking Directory
- A wide range of tools to advance your cancer-control work
- Networking opportunities with cancer-control experts across Wisconsin
Membership is free.
Want to join the WI Cancer Council or renew your membership? See below for instructions.
JOIN THE WI CANCER COUNCIL
To join the WI Cancer Council, please select “Join as a Member Representative” below and fill out the commitment form. The information you share here will be added to our members-only online Networking Directory, once your membership is active.
After you submit your commitment form, we will contact you to finalize your membership.
To learn about the benefits and responsibilities of being a member, see the links below:
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
All members must periodically renew their membership. This ensures our members-only Networking Directory stays up-to-date and helps us connect you with resources and initiatives relevant to your current work.
We will alert you via email when it’s time to renew your membership. When you click on the link below, you will see your commitment form pre-populated with the information you provided when you joined the WI Cancer Council. To renew your membership, you will be asked to review this information and make any necessary updates. This process should take about 10-15 minutes.
Please contact us with any questions.