Every two years, we ask our members to renew your membership with the Wisconsin Cancer Collaborative, by reviewing and updating your Member Profile. This keeps your membership active, helps us improve our outreach and evaluation efforts, and helps our members network and connect with partners.
This year, we are asking ALL members — regardless of when you joined — to review your Member Profile and add three new items:
- Your Wisconsin Cancer Plan priorities
- The counties you serve
- The populations you serve
Renewing your membership is free. The process of reviewing and updating your Member Profile takes about five minutes. We are asking all members to update your Profiles by Aug. 6, 2021.
Please see below for instructions and quick tips!
Instructions: How to review and update your Member Profile
1. Visit wicancer.org/my-profile/ to view your Member Profile. (You will need to be logged in with your email address and password. To reset your password, please see the “Quick Tips” section below.)
2. Click the button labeled “Review Member Information” on the right side of your Profile page to view your member information form:
3. Scroll through the form, review your information, and make any needed updates. Please remember to add your Wisconsin Cancer Plan priorities, the counties you serve, and the populations with whom you work.
4. Click the “Update” button to save your changes.
5. After updating your form, you will be automatically redirected to your Member Profile, where the following banner will appear:
As a reminder, your Member Profile is password-protected and is only visible to other members of the Wisconsin Cancer Collaborative.
Quick Tips: Common questions about membership renewal
I don’t remember my username. How do I reset it?
Your username is your email address. If your email address has changed since you joined, please email Tina Pap at [email protected] for help.
How do I reset my password?
I recently joined. Do I still need to renew?
This year, yes. The ability to add Wisconsin Cancer Plan priorities, counties served, and populations served is a new feature of our Member Profiles. Therefore, we are asking all members to review their Member Profiles and add these items.
How do I add my Wisconsin Cancer Plan priorities to my Member Profile?
- Visit your Member Profile and click on the button labeled “Review Member Information” to view your member information form. (Please note, you must be logged in to do this.)
- Halfway down the form, you will see a section titled “Your Wisconsin Cancer Plan Priorities.”
- Select the priorities you work on from the full list on the lefthand side. Your selected priorities should appear on the righthand side. (To remove a priority, hover over the text on the righthand side and click on the minus sign inside of the black circle.) Please select priorities only, and NOT chapter titles.
- Click “Update” at the bottom of the form to save your changes.
You can visit our online interactive Wisconsin Cancer Plan 2020-2030 to explore the priorities within each chapter.
What is the Member Center?
The Member Center is the members-only section of our website. To access the Member Center, you will need to log in with your email address and the password you created when you joined the Wisconsin Cancer Collaborative.
- Member Directory – you can search and filter individual member profiles to network and connect with others.
- Organization Profiles – learn more about our member organizations.
- Social Media Directory – follow other members on social media to stay connected and amplify each others’ work.
- A direct link to your individual Member Profile.
- Member Center FAQs – offering help such as how to update your organization’s profile, how to transfer your membership in the event of a job change, how to use the online Member Directory, and more.
Does it cost to renew my membership?
No — just like joining the Collaborative, renewing your membership is always free.
Please email us and we will be happy to help.