In August the Wisconsin Cancer Collaborative put out a call for applications to organizations seeking funding for survivorship activities the aligned with the 2020-2030 Wisconsin Cancer Plan.
Congratulations to the eleven 2023 Survivorship Mini-Grant Awardees and the communities that will benefit.
- Rock County Cancer Coalition
- Children’s Wisconsin
- Chix 4 A Cause
- YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee
- Ascension Wisconsin Foundation
- La Crosse Area Family YMCA
- Fe, Vida y Esperanza
- YMCA of Dane County
- Progressive Community Health Centers
- Tricia’s Troops Cancer Connection
- Cancer Center of Western Wisconsin
Our grants program provides funding and support for local projects that turn the Wisconsin Cancer Plan into action and impact. As funding opportunities arise, we’ll share them on this page.