Connecting Wisconsinites to quality health insurance coverage is a key part of increasing access to cancer prevention, early detection, treatment, and survivorship care necessary for cancer prevention and control.
In our July webinar, you’ll learn more about:
- health insurance options in Wisconsin
- new lower-cost coverage options made possible through the American Rescue Plan Act
- how Covering Wisconsin and other enrollment assisters are working to provide free, local help to Wisconsinites in navigating these options
- opportunities to partner with Covering Wisconsin
- outreach and educational resources to help you take action
Presented by Courtney Harris, MSW, Outreach & Partner Development Manager, Covering Wisconsin