Wisconsin Cancer Council Regional Meetings
Thank you for attending!
Thank you to those who attended the 2016 WI Cancer Council Regional Meetings in late October! Organizations from around the state gathered at five WI Cancer Council Regional Meetings to learn about the revised WI Cancer Council member benefits, free membership structure, and how the new benefits can help their organization address cancer. Meetings took place in Milwaukee, Madison, De Pere, La Crosse and Eau Claire.
All current and prospective members are asked to renew membership or join the WI Cancer Council by visiting our join page at www.wicancer.org/join. Beginning in 2017, WI Cancer Council members will begin receiving exclusive benefits including the CCC monthly newsletter and an online detailed member directory.
Were you unable to attend a Regional Meeting? Catch up by:
- View the Regional Meeting Recap Webinar posted below
- Reviewing the below presentations and resources shared during the Regional Meetings.
Regional Meeting Recap Webiar
Watch the webinar below to find out more about the 2016 Regional Meetings, the WI Cancer Council Revised Structure, and more!
Regional Meeting Resources & Presentations
- Overview of Comprehensive Cancer Control: What it means here in Wisconsin
- Tools for Cancer Control Success: Tangible Resources for WI Cancer Council Members
- Showcasing Current Member Experiences: Member Spotlights
- Keith Brownlow – Indianhead Community Action Agency, Inc., Ladysmith
- Bruce H. Campbell, MD – Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Mari Freiberg, MPH – Scenic Bluffs Community Health Centers, Cashton
- Lisa M. Michels, MSN, APNP – Agnesian HealthCare, Fond du Lac
- Lannia Stenz – Gilda’s Club Madison, Madison
Questions about the WI Cancer Council, Regional Meetings or joining/renewing membership? Contact Sarah Kerch at [email protected] or 608-262-8599