Immunize Wisconsin 2024 Spring Conference
March 21 - March 22
Join us on March 21 and 22, 2024 at the Wilderness Resort in the Wisconsin Dells to connect and collaborate on immunization efforts in Wisconsin. This conference is dedicated to:
- enhancing the uptake of vaccinations
- bolstering confidence in vaccines
- effectively combating the spread of misinformation related to vaccines for preventable diseases
We seek to establish a dynamic, cooperative environment for attendees from varied cultural and professional backgrounds, that allows us all to come together to exchange views, partake in progressive dialogues, share pioneering strategies, and unite in our efforts to advance public health through heightened immunization awareness and practice.
This event is a unique opportunity to be part of something bigger – a collective journey towards enhancing immunization efforts across Wisconsin. Here’s what we have in store for you:
- Engage in Collective Learning: Dive deep into discussions that shape the future of immunization practices.
- Build Unshakeable Strategies and Plans to improve confidence in immunizations, to protect the health and safety of communities across Wisconsin.
- Develop Invaluable Skills and Knowledge to address and overcome current and future challenges in the realm of immunizations.