- This event has passed.
GrapeVine Program: Heart Disease & Stroke: Life-Saving Learning for Women
July 30 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Cardiovascular conditions like heart disease and stroke kill 1 in 3 women each year, but because there are no warning signs, many women are unaware of their risk. Learning personal risk factors and making small lifestyle changes is vital for protecting your health – maybe even saving your life.
Presented by a health professional, this FREE and live webinar will cover:
- The two major cardiovascular risks for women
- Heart attack and stroke symptoms
- Disease risk factors
- How to measure BMI and waist circumference
- Normal numbers for blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar
- How to establish healthy habits
This webinar is presented by GrapeVine – a program of the Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation, which trains nurses to lead women’s health education in their communities.