- This event has passed.
Freshstart Smoking Cessation Program
October 7 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Join Advocate Aurora Health’s 4 Week (weekly for 4 weeks) Smoking Cessation Program, Freshstart, sponsored by the American Cancer Society.
The primary goal of Freshstart is to help participants plan a successful quit attempt by teaching effective ways to overcome nicotine dependence. Freshstart is designed to help any tobacco user, including those who may be unsure about wanting to quit, and specifically addresses ambivalence about quitting. The information, activities and discussion topics help participants discover why they smoke and what motivates them to quit.
- Freshstart is offered at no cost.
- Anyone who wants to quit using tobacco can participate in Freshstart.
- You will be required to attend all four sessions for program credit.
- Thursday Oct 07, 2021: 5:30-6:30 PM
- Thursday Oct 14, 2021: 5:30-6:30 PM
- Thursday Oct 21, 2021: 5:30-6:30 PM
- Thursday Oct 28, 2021: 5:30-6:30 PM
The comfort of your own home!
Freshstart will be offered virtually via Zoom
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.